- Founder and operator of four healthcare services companies
- Previous experience: Omnicare, Specialty Care Group, RxCrossroads, Cardinal Health
- Key Accomplishment: Transformed Omnicare into a rapidly growing healthcare services company (annual growth of 14% in adjusted operating income, 77% growth in cash flows) while generating a 49% total shareholder return (compared to 9% for the S&P 500) during his tenure as CEO, which culminated in a $12.7 billion sale to CVS Health
- Known for: Founding and operating some of the fastest growing assets within the patient services space, including RxCrossroads and now PharmaCord
- Core Belief: You can win by being kind and honest
- Board Seats: EXLService Holdings, Inc., Option Care Health, Inc.
- Accolades: Named to the Fortune list of “The best performing rookie CEOs of the Fortune 500”
- Education: BA in Economics from Punjab University, MBA from Clarion University