Designed to give patients a constant point of contact for Rx refills
Asking general questions about a prescribed medication and wondering when a medication will arrive—it can be a tedious process for patients. But that changes with Patient Connect. Patients can now have answers in just a few clicks using our patient portal.
- Establishes a 24/7/365 resource for patients
- Gives patients the option to refill prescriptions online instead of by phone
- Delivers answers for a range of topics
A portal providing patients with ease of access to services
- Set appointment/lab reminders
- Upload documents
- Provide consent
- Request refills
Communicate in real-time with program case managers
- Exchange messages with program case managers or benefit specialists
- Download educational materials and review treatment FAQs
Explore the Lynk Technology Suite
Unearth stories through data.
- Converts data into insights, providing the foresight for manufacturers to improve decision making
- High integrity data can be broken down into specific areas of the patient’s journey
- Biopharma manufacturers can look up trends and insights about their customers, at any time
- Personalized and interactive dashboards and reports
Field Team Portal
A real-time, bi-directional communication tool to drive action.
- Easily track the status of program enrollments
- View real-time data from all partners
- Track progress and take action
- Get actionable case-level information with PHI details, with appropriate consent and authorization
- Review and add case notes and documents
- Get alerts
Sales Team Portal
Stay on top of issues, volumes, referrals, and patient statuses.
- View non-PHI, real-time data on patient therapy statuses
- View HCP volumes by sales target class
- Resolve office issues quickly
- Pre-plan office visits
- Stay on top of program enrollments
- Track alerts by program case managers
Streamline tasks and communications for physicians.
- Seamless electronic enrollment and coverage check
- Secure messaging
- Program enrollment dashboard with patient status and details
- View and add case notes and documents
- Information about affordability programs, product information, and more
Create letters of necessity and appeals.
- A seamless, interactive tool for prescribers and staff to generate thorough, well-structured letters to insurance companies
- Choose from pre-written and customizable elements