Designed to help physicians and staff prescribe and track complex therapies
Helping a patient to obtain access to a prescribed medication requires additional research, paperwork, and actions from the prescriber. Provider Connect gives physicians and staff the option to accomplish their tasks in one place.
- Find information about affordability programs, product information, clinical education and more
- Conduct seamless electronic enrollment and coverage checks
- Access secure messaging
- View a program enrollment dashboard with patient status and details
- See what actions need to be taken to move the process along
- View and add case notes and documents
Use with or without a login
Access dosage and affordability information and do a quick check of patient coverage without having to login to the portal. Prescribers can establish a login to see additional options like patient information, prescribe medications via the portal, upload documents, and more.
Explore the Lynk Technology Suite
Unearth stories through data.
- Converts data into insights, providing the foresight for manufacturers to improve decision making
- High integrity data can be broken down into specific areas of the patient’s journey
- Biopharma manufacturers can look up trends and insights about their customers, at any time
- Personalized and interactive dashboards and reports
Field Team Portal
A real-time, bi-directional communication tool to drive action.
- Easily track the status of program enrollments
- View real-time data from all partners
- Track progress and take action
- Get actionable case-level information with PHI details, with appropriate consent and authorization
- Review and add case notes and documents
- Get alerts
Sales Team Portal
Stay on top of issues, volumes, referrals, and patient statuses.
- View non-PHI, real-time data on patient therapy statuses
- View HCP volumes by sales target class
- Resolve office issues quickly
- Pre-plan office visits
- Stay on top of program enrollments
- Track alerts by program case managers
Check prescription status, request refills, and chat with program case managers
- Patients can request refills, set appointment/lab reminders, chat with case managers and benefit specialists
- Provide consent for communication pieces
- Upload documents
Create letters of medical necessity and appeals.
- A seamless, interactive tool for prescribers and staff to generate thorough, well-structured letters to insurance companies
- Choose from pre-written and customizable elements
Patient Consent Platform
Store and manage patients’ marketing and communication consents.
- Easily check patients’ preferred communications
- Enables support teams to move forward more swiftly